When you travel you want to be prepared for anything.
That’s why people often put a crayon in their wallets.
A crayon can come in handy for a number of things from jotting down directions to drawing a map.
But why a crayon? Well a crayon is small and easy to carry so it’s the perfect travel companion.
Plus it can be used for a variety of purposes.
Here are just a few reasons why you should always have a crayon in your wallet when you travel:
- Jot down directions: When you’re in a new place it can be tough to remember all the turns you need to make to get to your destination.
That’s where a crayon comes in handy.
Just jot down the directions on a piece of paper and tuck it in your wallet.
Then when you’re ready to head out you’ll have a handy map to follow.
- Draw a map: If you’re feeling lost a crayon can help you map out your surroundings.
Just draw a simple sketch of the area and you’ll be able to orient yourself in no time.
- Make a sign: Whether you’re looking for a specific building or just trying to hail a taxi a crayon can come in handy for making a sign.
Just write your message on a piece of paper and hold it up.
- Leave a note: If you need to leave a note for someone a crayon is a perfect way to do it.
Just write your message on a piece of paper and leave it where the person will see it.
- Entertain a child: If you’re traveling with a child a crayon can be a lifesaver.
It’s the perfect way to keep them entertained during a long car ride or plane trip.
So there you have it.
These are just a few of the reasons why you should always have a crayon in your wallet when you travel.
So next time you’re packing for a trip be sure to tuck a crayon into your wallet.
You never know when you might need it!
What Is Crayon In Wallet Trick?
We’ve all been there before.
You’re out at a restaurant with your friends or family and the bill comes.
You reach for your wallet only to realize that you don’t have enough cash to cover the cost.
So you do the only thing you can think of – you pull out a crayon and start scribbling on the back of the bill.
The crayon-in-wallet trick is a simple way to get out of paying for a meal that you can’t afford.
It’s also a pretty effective way to get a free meal if you’re willing to put up with a little embarrassment.
Here’s how it works:
- When the bill comes reach for your wallet and pretend to pull out some cash.
- When it’s clear that you don’t have enough cash pull out a crayon and start scribbling on the back of the bill.
- The waiter or waitress will usually come over and ask what you’re doing.
- At this point you can either make up a story about why you’re doing it or just tell the truth and say that you don’t have enough money to cover the bill.
- In most cases the restaurant will either comp the meal or let you pay what you can afford.
So next time you’re out to eat and find yourself short on cash reach for a crayon and give it a try.
Why Should You Put A Crayon In Your Purse When Traveling?
When traveling it’s always a good idea to have a few supplies on hand in case of an emergency.
One item that you may not think to pack but that can be extremely useful is a crayon.
Here are a few reasons why you should always have a crayon in your purse when traveling:
- You never know when you’ll need to color something in.
Whether you’re trying to entertain a bored child on a long car ride or you need to fill in a form at the airport a crayon can come in handy.
- Crayons are great for security purposes.
If you’re ever in a situation where you need to identify your luggage a crayon can be used to write your name and contact information on the inside of your bag.
- Crayons can be used as makeshift flashlights.
If you’re ever in a dark hotel room or bus station and need a bit of light a white crayon can be used as a temporary flashlight.
- Crayons can help you make new friends.
If you’re ever in a place where you don’t know anyone try drawing a picture with your crayon.
Chances are someone will come up to you and start a conversation.
- Crayons can be used as self-defense weapons.
If you’re ever in a situation where you feel threatened a crayon can be used as a makeshift weapon.
Just be sure to aim for the eyes!
So there you have it.
These are just a few of the many reasons why you should always have a crayon in your purse when traveling.
So the next time you’re packing for a trip don’t forget to throw a few crayons into your bag!